Imaginif prompts for daily writers.
If you wish to join the Writers Prompt Daily simply use the below photo (changes daily) as a prompt and post a short story, poem or paragraph to your blog. Leave a comment and your link here so that all participants can come to you and read/comment/encourage. Stories below are copyright and are Megan Bayliss' writing around the below daily picture prompt.


Business is Protection. Moving Here.

Business is Protection (A site about all business protection issues, including how business can help protect children) is being deleted. My partner, an accountant with a strong social justice principal, intended to write articles focused on business protection from a corporate social responsibility view point. Corporate life took over and unable to find time to write articles, we have decided to close his blog site down.

Corporate Social Responsibility is already one of Child Protection: Serious Business' focus areas so I am moving the only entries from Business is Protection here.

The Business of Waiting (2)

In defense of Paul Martin: he is in the business of life. An accountant, a business consultant, Imaginif book keeper, a loving partner and a step father to four, he is somewhat busy at the moment. While waiting for a corporate life pause that will allow Paul to write regular business protection articles, I thought I might as well link to business articles that I have already posted at Helium. I appreciate that my articles are no where near as good as his most excellent musings, but they are nonetheless an attempt at getting him to mind my business by providing protective business pieces that I just cannot measure up to.

This is my second Helium article:
Business plan: Staying true to your vision

Megan

The Business of Waiting (1).

While waiting for a corporate pause that will allow Paul to write his business articles, I thought I might as well link to a business article that I have already written at Helium.
Finding a company to buy your business ideas.

No Response to "Business is Protection. Moving Here."

 
powered by Blogger