Imaginif is set to launch our new protective behaviour concept: the largest on-line child protection conversation in the world. The new site (www.imaginif.com.au, not yet unveiled) will include child safety focused blogs by several writers and a forum to discuss all child safety related issues. The site knows no boundaries and will be open to people world wide: Mums, Dads, professionals, grandparents, kids over 16. Anyone can comment on blogs but forum participation requires becoming a member (free gift with sign up).
- Water, sun, farm, poison, snow and road safety (each is a separate category).
- Child sexual assault prevention.
- Healthy and safe food for kids. WRITERS NEEDED
- Travel safety. WRITERS NEEDED
- Internet Safety. WRITERS NEEDED
- Gang safety. WRITER NEEDED
- Bully safety. WRITER NEEDED
- Teenage and dating safety. WRITERS NEEDED
- Domestic violence safety. WRITER NEEDED
- Business protection and safety.
- Assist dogs for children with a disability. WRITER NEEDED
- Covert child photography safety. WRITER NEEDED
- Foster care kid safety. WRITER NEEDED
Apart from our impending start (in three weeks), there is no time frame on application for these short term and part time voluntary jobs. Writers will come and go. Please send this to people you may think will be interested.